Продажба - Апартаменти, Двустаен, Едностаен, Мезонет, Студио, Тристаен - многостаен
WE WOULD LIKE TO OFFER FOR YOU NEW INVESTMENT PROJECT IN SARAFOVO, BURGAS
A NEW WAY OF LIVING IN THE BEST CITY TO LIVE (BURGAS) IN SARAFOVO. THE COMPLEX IS A VERY GOOD OPPORTUNITY FOR INVESTMENT, HAVING IN MIND THE CONSTANT RISE OF THE PRICES OF THE REAL ESTATES IN BURGAS/SARFOVO AREA.
QUALITY CONSTRUCTION, A FEELING OF COZINESS AND SECURITY IN THE NEW SEVEN-STOREY CLOSED-TYPE COMPLEX RESIDENCE PARK AT AN AFFORDABLE PRICE. LOCATED AT 300 METERS DISTANCE FROM THE SEA COAST IN ITS OWN TERRITORY WITH LANDSCAPED PARKS AND CHILDREN’S PLAYGROUNDS, DEVELOPED INTERNAL AND URBAN INFRASTRUCTURE.
SPECIFICATIONS OF THE COMPLEX CONSTRUCTION:
- The total area of the complex is 9493 square meters
- 7 floors, 145 apartments: 53 one bedroom, 75 two-bedroom, 17 three-bedroom
- On each floor there are storage rooms
- The complex is secured by an elegant metal fence and controlled access.
- All apartments on the first floor have their own patio.
- Private parking lot with 148 parking spaces, bicycle rack.
- Secured territory.
- Children’s playground. Recreational areas. Barbecue area.
- Everything you need in close proximity: beach, shops, pharmacy, bank, public transport.
- A large parking lot.
- Over 6000 square meters landscaping and landscape design.
Price and other details
- Price per sq. m.: starting from 474 EUR
- Stage of construction: Under construction
- Distance to the sea (m/km): 300 m. Distance to the airport (m/km): 1.5 km.
- Distance to the Center of BURGAS – 9 km
FOR MORE INFORMATION, FLOOR PLANS, AVAILABILITY – PLEASE CONTACT US ON +359 888 575 907 OR BY E-MAIL: email@example.com
More information about SARAFOVO
Sarafovo was originally founded as a settlement (1912–1922) by Thracian refugees. Sarafovo is 10 km from the centre of Burgas. There are over 4,000 residents in more than 1,300 houses. It is situated on a hill on the Black Sea coast, where there is a fine view of the whole of Burgas bay, Pomorie, Sozopol, Burgas and the mountain heights of the Strandzha Mountain. Sarafovo also has a wide, sandy beach.
The number of hotels and places of amusement increases every season. Currently the area is particularly popular with Irish and Norwegian tourists. Tourism is the main economic activity in Sarafovo, but unlike some larger resorts, Sarafovo does not close down at the end of the main holiday season. Tourism peaks in July and August, when the population increases to 10,000–12,000 people. A further strong impetus to visitor numbers is Burgas International Airport, which is less than 1 km away from Sarafovo. In 2008 the airport processed more than 1.5m passengers. Sarafovo is convenient to Burgas city centre (10 km), the seaside town of Pomorie (7 km.) Nessebar and the beach resort of Sunny Beach (25 km.)
Sarafovo also has an increasing number of foreign residents, who have chosen Bulgaria for their home. There are plans for a modern yacht port, which will increase the quality of the tourist services. Overall, Sarafovo’s ambition is to become „The European face of Burgas“.